Falling Leaf FBF Falling Leaf FBF

Need to see the rest really

I cant really give much of an opinion on that, other than that i think the 4.00 rating is a little undeserved... I'm not saying its not well made, it is.. but I think the mere fact that it was made by you pushed it up a point.

Anyways, I'd love to see the finished article ;)

-A Stick Short- -A Stick Short-

really good

Dude, you seriously have bags of potential, all you need to do is make your cartoons longer and your batting average could quite easily skyrocket ;)

slowz responds:

thanks!

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Well animated

I have to say though, as always with animation this detailed, it was a little short for my devoted loyalty.

Still an excellent piece of work though!

Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2 Mr Shibby 7 Mini Shows 2

Pretty good

not bad...i thot the anymation was well done and the comic pauses were of a good length...but other than that...a tad average in my opinion. I blame Dim and his incredible animating skills.

Oh and just for the non-french speakers who are inevitably going to read these reviews, here's a rough translation of Dragoon Jack's review:

"You deserve my 5 points"

"It was really good. The first and second extracts were really excellent, beautiful animation, beautiful graphics, it all is. I am looking forward to your next films (translation a bit woozy on that one). I think that for passing time, I'm going to go see the others you have sent"

I really only did that to show off my mediocre french skills :P

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

LMFOA

that was so wrong but soooooooooo funny.
oh man that shouldve had more than a teens rating but still fantastic...hope to see more of the same stuff. thats the humor, not the content.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

meh

Now, don't get me wrong, I think the attacks were a terrible thing, but I feel that I've got to remind you that London has been through much, much worse things, the best example being The Blitz.

I think the whole thing has been inflated by the media who STILL haven't shut up about it. I don't mean to sound insensitive but everyone has their limits.

The movie itself wasn't bad...not great either though.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Hahaha!

"I don't want to have to flee the country again" Great stuff!

Surface Surface

Amazing

OMFG!!! I agree with ShiroTora: it definitely reminded my of crimson room...I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to the next...7... :D

Fan-freakin'-tastic

Growing Pain Growing Pain

I liked it...i liked it a lot

I really liked it...maybe i should stop saying that...no.

I REALLY, REALLY liked it.

It was original (I think) and just...different.

Keep up the good work and maybe work on the drawings a bit more.

p.s. the choice of music was GGGRRRRRREAT!

Stick tutorial Stick tutorial

so simple

that is soooooo simple i can't believe it...im gonna start usin this basic technique soon...frame-by-frame is way better than tweening because you have complete control.

great job man, simple idea for simple animation :)