View Profile Stupu

16 Movie Reviews

Need to see the rest really

I cant really give much of an opinion on that, other than that i think the 4.00 rating is a little undeserved... I'm not saying its not well made, it is.. but I think the mere fact that it was made by you pushed it up a point.

Anyways, I'd love to see the finished article ;)

really good

Dude, you seriously have bags of potential, all you need to do is make your cartoons longer and your batting average could quite easily skyrocket ;)

slowz responds:

thanks!

Well animated

I have to say though, as always with animation this detailed, it was a little short for my devoted loyalty.

Still an excellent piece of work though!

12 Game Reviews

Great

Really amazing tutorial with just one, small problem...spelling errors...sorry but they get on my nerves quite a bit but ill let it slide this time because the tutorial was SO amazing.

Great job

Positively Infuriating

Loved it!

Excellent stuff

I loved it all except for one thing: when i was making the cucumber it got a bit confusing about 2/3 thru. also the cucumber looks more like a corn cob while it still has leaves on it.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks!!!
Haha, sorry about the cucumber (in the place I took it from it was called cucumber), but I made sure everything was ok for me, so perhapse try again? :)

Devy rocks... hope some day I'll kick half as much ass as he does.

28, Male